From Slicer Wiki
Revision as of 17:01, 21 November 2019 by Grundlett (Text replacement - "slicerWiki/index.php" to "wiki")
Home < Developer Meetings < 20130716
- Release status
- Tutorial status: http://www.slicer.org/wiki/Documentation/Labs/TutorialTesting/4.3-Release
- Roadmap 
- Are people confident they can fix what is assigned to them on the roadmap?
- Are there critical issues for the release that are not on the roadmap?
- Are there people who have issues assigned how are not working on getting them closed?
- SlicerCenter Proposal Discussion
- Add request for uses cases, publications, grants, to the Welcome Module / Splash Screen
- Opportunity for other NIH funded efforts to be cross-referenced
- How to simplify the workflow for contributing extensions. Goal: That a biomedical engineer can contribute an extension without hand holding.
- Documentation to warn against adding new libraries and listing of ones that are available.
- One click upload
- What is up with the Units/decimal places in spin boxes?
- Extra unneeded precision
- Can we see numbers like 1.0 and 133.9?
- Did all the units-related issues get resolved?
- Add SimpleFilters Module