The people at the emails listed below should only be contacted directly if you have a private issue that cannot be addressed in a public forum. If you contact one of these people please cc all three rather than sending three independent copies of the same email to all three as this just wastes time (yes, people do that!).
How-to questions to the addresses below will be redirected to the appropriate mailing list.
- Steve Pieper, Chief Architect
- pieper [at] isomics.com
- Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin, Lead Developer
- jchris.fillionr [at] kitware.com
- Ron Kikinis, Principal Investigator for many Slicer-related projects
- kikinis [at] bwh.harvard.edu
Again: all technical support questions should go through the mailing lists.