Module Type & Category
Category: Surface Models
Authors, Collaborators & Contact
- Author1: Nicole Aucoin, BWH
- Contributor1: Daniel Haehn
- Contact: Nicole Aucoin, firstname.lastname@example.org
This module merges two models together. It uses the vtkAppendPolyData filter.
Use Cases, Examples
This module is especially appropriate for these use cases:
- to combine two models into one
Examples of the module in use:
- after creating two models from a segmented volume, you can use this module to combine them into one
Quick Tour of Features and Use
Notes from the Developer(s)
Coded up in C++ by Nicole Aucoin after Daniel Haehn posted a python version to the slicer-users mailing ilst.
No other modules or packages are required for this module's use. The Models module can be used to set the color on the output model.
On the Dashboard, these tests verify that the module is working on various platforms:
- MergeModelsTest MergeModelsTest.cxx
Links to known bugs in the Slicer3 bug tracker
Follow this link to the Slicer3 bug tracker. Please select the usability issue category when browsing or contributing.
Source code & documentation
Links to the module's source code:
This work is part of the National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (NAMIC), funded by the National Institutes of Health through the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research, Grant U54 EB005149.