Introduction and Acknowledgements
The UIowa QIN PET-IndiC Extension was funded in part by Quantitative Imaging to Assess Response in Cancer Therapy Trials NIH grant U01-CA140206 and Quantitative Image Informatics for Cancer Research (QIICR) NIH grant U24 CA180918.
License: Slicer License
The PET-IndiC Extension allows calculation of quantitative indices related to PET scans such as as Peak, Volume, Total lesion Glycolysis (TLG) and includes:
- Quantitative Indices Tool GUI module for use with labelmaps
- PET Volume Segment Statistics Plugin that integrates with Slicer's Segment Statistics module module for use with Slicer's Segments.
A detailed description of all supported indices can be found in Quantitative Indices CLI. To provide proper units for gray-value dependent indices, the image dataset must be loaded from a DICOM dataset via Slicer's DICOM module.
- Quantitative Indices Tool for use with labelmaps
- PET Volume Segment Statistics Plugin for use with Slicer Segments
- Quantitative Indices CLI for command line usage outside of the Slicer GUI
Information for Developers
- Source code: https://github.com/QIICR/PET-IndiC